80/20 LIFESTYLES

The 80/20 principle is not a diet, but a lifestyle.

An 80/20 lifestyle is based on balance and moderation instead of rigidity and denial. 80 percent of your time is focused on eating clean, healthy foods, and you are allowed the freedom to indulge as you please for the remaining 20 percent.

Simply put—when you're on your 80, you love your life, when you're on your 20, you live your life.

We also offer a membership program where you get a percentage off all purchases by paying a small monthly fee.

Become an 8020 Member today

Join 80/20 Lifestyles

Enter your email address below to receive the 80/20 Lifestyles Newsletter.